Do you ever feel stuck trying to come up with a pitch? Find out how GE Healthcare’s Eva Streich, and Faye Jermyn created a pitch. They participated in the “The Art of the Healthcare Pitch” session with Jay Bonansinga, author of the Walking Dead book series at HCEAInnovate. Eva and Faye take us on the journey of coming up with all of the components to create a live pitch in only 10 minutes and present it to a large group of people.
Experience firsthand in this live interview what it was like to attend HCEAInnovate, finding their people and why they are both considering embarking on their CTSM certification through ExhibitorLive.
- Establish roles quickly. When you have only 10 minutes to develop a pitch it is important to figure out who will be delivering each element.
- Determine personas for the product. Establish who will want to buy it and why.
- Identify the product benefits: Review how will the target personas benefit from using the product.
- Create a marketing strategy. Figure out the right marketing channels from print, t.v. to face-to-face marketing at trade shows.
- Invent a story to tell for the pitch. Imagine each persona and describe how their lives will be impacted by the product.
- Ask for the business. Even though you are in an imaginary scenario, remember to win you need to ask the group to choose your team.
If you need help pitching your ideas for your trade show program, reach out to me, I would love to help.
Be sure to catch Part 2 of the “Art of the Pitch” with author, director, Jay Bonansinga.