If you are an exhibit manager, marketer and trade show industry insider who wants to differentiate yourself, get promoted and be viewed as an industry expert then you will want to hear this interview. Randy Acker, President and COO of Exhibitor Media Group shares an insider look at ExhibitorLive, the certification and speaking programs available and he gives real life examples about people whose lives were forever be changed by Exhibitor Magazine and Exhibitor Media Group programs.
Sometimes in our careers, we aren’t always sure how we can get the edge we need to get promoted, or be viewed as an expert inside and outside of our organizations. Whether you are a 20 year veteran or new to trade shows, this Podcast episode gives great insights about where you can get free information and take courses to really accelerate your knowledge about face-to-face marketing. And if you are hesitant to network or don’t know where you can find people that do what you do, Randy shares how ExhibitorLive offers networking for every level marketer and interest. Here are the key takeaways:
6 Ways to Differentiate Yourself and Your Trade Show Program
1. Why You Should Invest In Continuing Education: Find out in this interview with Randy Acker, why the Exhibitor CTSM programs help you internally and with your trade show program results.
2. How You Can Get Promoted: Attending ExhibitorLive and going to the programs there has helped marketers be viewed as industry experts.
4. Why Trust is So Important: Face-to-Face marketing is based on Trust and that can be established in a variety of in-person meetings including on the trade show floor.
5. How Attendees Experience Value: ExhibitorLive requires all speakers to go through their speaker training. The result is that the sessions have a very high quality.
6. Industry Trends: Face-to-Face relationships will always play a big part in the opportunity to reach your target audience in a meaningful way.
The first step to trying anything new is to take action. Whether you are intrigued to find out more about the CTSM program Randy talks about in the interview, or just want to see the latest industry trends, you can start your journey at Exhibitor Online. There is also a LinkedIn group for Rock Your Trade Show where you can join our community, share insights and find answers to your questions.