Have you ever thought about how meditation can create transformational change in your work and personal life? In this interview with Katie Krimitsos, podcast host of The Women’s Meditation Network, we talk about the decision Katie made to pivot from a successful business and how that decision created an even greater opportunity to impact women’s lives. We all face decisions and meditation is “a tool to pause…and listen to our inner voice…that sometimes gets pretty quiet because of all the noise we create in our lives”. The practice of meditation allows us to connect with our inner voice.
This episode will help you find work-life balance and harmony. Whether you meditate regularly or are new to the experience, Katie’s meditations are designed to encourage women to find strength, courage and confidence. Katie’s podcast has over 50,000 downloads a month and there is a reason it is so popular- we need to feel peace. Be sure listen all the way to the end to get all the tips to transform your life and take-action!
5 Things to Know about Meditation
- Mediation is the practice of pausing, so you can listen to what you really want.
- Meditation helps you navigate your way through life and to listen to the voice and trust what she says.
- When we pause, it helps us to take the steps of courage so we know what we want to do.
- There is a deeper why: “everyone wants to lead a life that is a purpose driven life”-Katie Krimitsos. The only way to do that is to tune into to ourselves.
- Meditation is a tool to practice so we can create a life that we love.
When we meditate, we are able to transform emotions and focus on the experience of what we want. Katie’s unique meditation podcast helps us to embrace who we are through meditation. This episode connects us to a universal experience and allows each of us to feel like Katie really sees us. Always remember-you are beautiful from the inside out!
If you have any questions about the topics we discussed on today’s podcast, reach out to me, it is my honor to help you on your journey. And if you want a community to support you, join our LinkedIn Group!
Gratitude: Katie was my business coach and was instrumental in the launch of this podcast and I am so grateful to her for being an inspiration and supporter of this show!
Katie’s Recommendations: 5 Simple Meditation Practice and 7 Day Meditation Challenge and Sleep Bundle. Check out the Podcast Women’s Meditation Network. And if you are a podcaster-be sure to check out Podfest!